Thank you for considering stocking our work...
Our standard discount rate is 40% on all orders above our minimum retail value of £50.00
For credit accounts, payment terms are strictly 30 days from date of invoice.
All international orders will only be accepted with pre-payment via credit card.
Postage is charged at Royal Mail rates on orders under £200.00
Free shipping with all orders over £200 (UK Only).
To place an order please create an account on our website and select 'Trade Customer - Buying to Sell On' as Customer type, then, drop the items into your basket and update quantities on the Shopping Cart screen if you want multiple quantities. Discounts will be calculated and displayed in the shopping cart.
When first visiting the site you are shown retail customer pricing. Please note this pricing will not apply to trade customers. Full trade pricing should be shown on logging into your account
If there is a specific design you would like to see as a folded Greeting Card and your order is above £250.00 after trade discount we will endeavour to produce a run of A6 Greeting Cards.
The small print:
- We aim to fulfil all orders from stock within 14 days.
- We reserve the right to extend that to 30 days in extreme circumstances such as holidays or pre/post exhibitions.
- If an item is out of stock we will contact you to allow you to decide whether to hold the order or ship without the item.
- We reserve the right to request pro-forma on new accounts when necessary trading data is not available from Companies House.
- The website occasionally makes mistakes, i.e. it adds postage for orders over £200.00 retail. This is modified when we generate your invoice. The website also occasionally allows products that are not for trade customers. Trade Customers will be notified if an order contains those items and offered the opportunity to change their order.
- Items designed for retail customers only will not be available at trade discount. This includes all products ordered from third party suppliers including PVC banners.
These terms supercede any previous terms and are different from previous terms August 2018.