We invite you to print out these Terms & Conditions
YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS ARE NOT AFFECTED BY OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
We accept no liability (to the fullest extent allowed by law) for the accuracy of information contained on the website, which may contain typographical errors. However, this provision does not affect your statutory rights and remedies. Any information stated can be confirmed by telephone, email or in writing by contacting us at the address below.
We shall have no liabilities to you for any failure to deliver your purchase or any delay in delivery which is due to any act of God, war, strike, lock-out, industrial action, fire, flood, drought, tempest, postal strike, or any other event or circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
You can find out about the status of your order at any time by clicking on the My Orders link at the top of every page.
Credit card safety
We use the latest technology to protect your credit card information and do not
release it to any outside organization. You can place your orders using secure encryption (the Internet standard for secure
transactions) or you use our mailorder methods of payment.
Any losses sustained by the transmission of personal information by e-mail shall be borne exclusively by you due to email not being an encrypted method. If you choose not to use your credit card details within the order process, you can send them via postal mail or by calling us, please remember if a website does not show https:// or a padlock symbol then an internet session is not secure and your card details are at risk. Please do not use email to send credit card details.
We hope to provide you with the safest and most secure shopping experience possible. Since offerings and technologies
We will not rent or sell your name, address, e-mail address, credit card information or personal information to any third party without your permission. If you have purchased from our store, subscribed to one of our newsletters and entered any of our competitions, or advised us of your e-mail address, we may occasionally update you on news and special opportunities via e-mail.
The quoted price includes any relevant taxes and duties.
You may cancel your order by informing us of this in writing any time up to seven days from the day after the day of delivery.
Goods are to be returned to us at your expense in an unused, unopened, condition. We will refund your money within 14 days of receipt of the goods or within 30 days of your cancellation, whichever is the
earlier. Returned goods are to be accompanied by a note showing your name, the date of order and the order number, and should be
forwarded to us at the address below.
We want you to be happy every time you shop with us. So, in addition to your automatic right of cancellation, we have a
"total satisfaction" guarantee. This means that if you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you have the option of returning it to us in good condition within 14 days. We will then issue a full refund for the price of the item.
To make a return, please give the reason for the return and wrap the package securely. Then send it to us at the address below:
As we state above - We want you to be happy every time you shop with us. If you have any complaint about our products, or any other part of our service, then please contact us by telephone, email or in writing at the details shown below. We will endeavour to respond to all complaints within 5 working days.
Farne House, Marygate
Holy Island of Lindisfarne
Berwick upon Tweed. TD15 2SJ.
Tel. (+44)(0) 1289 389269
Damaged or Defective Items
Should you receive a damaged or defective item from us, we will offer you a choice of:
However, you must return the damaged or defective product and this must be received by us within 30 days of delivery to you. You will not be charged any additional shipping or handling fees for replacement shipments.
- A prompt replacement.
- A full refund.
- An alternative item of the same value.
When visiting or purchasing from our sites, "cookies" are left on your PC to enable you to track your orders and to login easily.
Credit Card Payment
Charges to your credit card will be shown as "Lindisfarne Scriptorium", our retail outlet and parent company on the Holy Island of Lindisfarne.
- We reserve the right to alter prices to take into account forces beyond our control (e.g. currency fluctuations). This will not affect any orders placed only new orders placed after the increase is posted onto the website.
- All goods supplied are for personal use only and are not to be sold or offered for re-sale with exception of our registered trade customers.
- We reserve the right to refuse to supply any person or company for any reason.
- You will become the owner of your purchases once they are delivered. However you shall not obtain any right of copyright (or similar rights) in your purchase, of which any unauthorised use including copying, scanning, distribution in any electronic or printed form or for sale is strictly prohibited.
- All designs, graphics and other artwork (including the selection and arrangement of text and graphics) is and remains the copyright of Lindisfarne Scriptorium Ltd, although permission is granted to you to electronically copy and hard-copy print portions of our website for the sole purpose of placing an order, reading the terms & conditions with more ease or using this website for your shopping. Any other use is strictly prohibited.
- Lindisfarne Scriptorium Ltd is the exclusive owner of the Lindisfarne Scriptorium trademark & designs and get-up and all other company names & logos are the property of their owners. No permission is given in respect of the use of any brand names, product names, trademarks or their respective owners, and such use may constitute infringement of their owner's rights.